BOSSEFI Fuel System Single Quad and Double Quad
Available 750 and 1200 cfm
You are about to experience the most exciting aftermarket Electronic Fuel
Injection (EFI) advancement to date!
As EFI tuners and manufacturers we have taken our years of experience and
technical assistance and developed a system incorporating all the factors
missing in "Bolt On" systems currently available on the market. We have
listened to the consumers and engineers. We build what we drive and drive
what we build.
The main features we found the performance enthusiast desired was:
1. Ease of installation
2. Adaptive learning Engine Management System or EMS for short; that is easy
to install and even easier to calibrate.
3. Pulse Width Modulator (PWM) and Single Fuel Line capabilities (although
return line “Mechanical” regulated systems can be and are recommended for
applications with over 500hp).
4. Correct dimensions; the manifold you use on your engine was chosen by YOU
or YOUR engine builder for a reason, it matches the characteristics of your
engine. Now you do not have to change your manifold to the single style
other EFI manufacturers decided for you!!! Even though it may be perfect for
your engine, it is a gamble.
5. Looks and ease of installation; although looks won’t win any races, but
neither will your shiny paint! But it sure helps when it is accomplished
with killer performance!
RetroTek Speed sells and supports Port Style EFI systems and agrees they
have their place, but it should be up to YOU to make that choice. Look over
the benefits of our BOSSEFI and decide for yourself. We have done the
testing side by side on the same engine; there is absolutely no measurable
power difference between the BOSSEFI and our port style manifold. One
interesting thing we noticed was that the design of the BOSSEFI actually
promotes fuel distribution and atomization at lower engine speeds; same at
idle, by spraying the fuel on top of the butterflies, where it should be.
The OEM manufacturers moved the injectors into the ports on factory engines
to meet emissions regulations NOT FOR POWER. Ask any PRO tuner and they will
tell you “The higher you place an injector the better atomization and power
you will make”. Don’t take our word for it ask around.
The BOSSEFI was designed with practically identical dimensions as a double
pumper carb and can be installed in minutes!
• The height is identical
• The length is identical
• The linkage is identical
• Your air cleaner size and location is identical
• And most importantly your Ram Air or “Shaker” style factory scoop won’t
have to be moved or cut up to fit.
• Your engine compartment will retain that clean look of vintage muscle with
just enough style to warn your competitors.
BOSSEFI comes complete with:
• Exclusive billet throttle body (die cast available in 2008)
• Stage II Engine Management System (EMS) with adaptive learning and Pulse
Width Modulation (PWM) fuel system capabilities.
• Smart-Tune Technology (STT) “ Dashboard” Software
• Wideband O2 and bung included
• 1 bar Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
• Dual quad 2x4 systems available
• Complete sensor pack and gaskets
- PWM fuel system with return regulated fuel system
- 2 and 3 Bar Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensors for up to 30psi. of